PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES
Try the following:
- Open the Facebook app settings here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Find sellit.social in the list (it should be in the Active tab, if not, check the Expired tab)
- Check the box next to sellit.social and click the Remove button (you can ignore the warning about it removing your sellit account - that won't happen)
- Now try to login to sellit.social
- When prompted to allow access click Continue and then OK - you should be able to login now
On April 4th, 2018 Facebook made huge changes to its Application Programming Interface (API). The biggest change was removing all user information from posts, comments, photos, albums etc. These changes effect every third part app (not just sellit.social) that accesses user data through the Facebook API.
What is affected by this change?
These changes mean that sellit.social is now unable to determine who posted or claimed any items. At the moment Reports and Giveaways should complete without error, however all items are without the name of the poster or customer.
When sellit.social is unable to retrieve the name of a customer for a Report it will instead provide a direct link to the specific comment (in addition to a link to this page) so that you can see the user's name directly on Facebook.com. I will probably look into making the Customer name field editable, but for now you can use the Notes section after a Report is saved to fill in the name of the commenter in order to keep a record.
Also, above every comment is the time & date of when the comment was made - that timestamp is a link that you take you to the specific comment on Facebook where you can see the user's name.
When sellit.social is unable to retrieve the name of a Giveaway entrant it will instead use the Facebook ID of the user's comment. You can simply proceed with the Giveaway as normal and when the winner is chosen you will have a link to "Go to the winner's comment". Using that link will take you to the winning comment so that you can see their name and reply to them.