PLEASE READ IF YOU'RE HAVING LOGIN ISSUES
Try the following:
- Open the Facebook app settings here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
- Find sellit.social in the list (it should be in the Active tab, if not, check the Expired tab)
- Check the box next to sellit.social and click the Remove button (you can ignore the warning about it removing your sellit account - that won't happen)
- Now try to login to sellit.social
- When prompted to allow access click Continue and then OK - you should be able to login now
Granting sellit.social access to your groups
As part of Facebook's new permission strategy you are now required to grant access to the specific groups that you would like sellit.social to access in order to generate a report.
Start by going to the group that you would like to grant access to and follow these steps:
Click the More button and choose Edit Group Settings
Scroll down to the Apps section and click Add Apps
In the search box starting typing "sellit.social" until the app appears and click on it
Click Add when prompted that sellit.social can "See posts and comments in the group..."
sellit.social has been added to the group. Click Done and you'll be good to go! The group should now appear in the "My Groups" page.