sellit.social is a virtual assistant that helps keep your online sales organized and makes sure you never miss a sold item or comment.
Use a simple dropdown list to select from Groups or Events that you are an admin of
From there you can choose to search through your uploaded Albums or Wall posts (Feed)
Choose whether to find sold items that only you have posted (useful during multi-consultant events) or from everyone in the Group or Event.
- Besides finding sold items you can also use sellit.social to find items with any comment. This is great during a busy online sale to stay on top of questions from customers.
See a summary of how many items were sold from each album (most useful when each item is uploaded to its own album)
Save and access past Reports for up to 30 days, even after the sale has ended and items have been removed from Facebook.
Saved Reports also give you the ability to track an order's status post-sale. Items can be in one of four states:
- Unprocessed: newly sold items
- Invoiced: customer has been sent an invoice but has not yet paid
- Paid: customer has paid for the item(s) and are ready for shipping
- Shipped: item(s) have been shipped to the customer
Once all items are marked shipped the Saved Report will mark the sale as complete! (The Saved Report can still be accessed and modified as needed)
- Easily update an existing report with the "Find New Items" option which will retrieve any new "sold" comments from your Group or Event and add them to the report
- Find giveaway winners by searching with a #hashtag of your choosing
- Sales Dashboard gives you info into your customers and past sales at a glance
- More being added all the time!