Your privacy is critically important to us. At sellit.social we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Like most website operators, sellit.social collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. sellit.social’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how sellit.social’s visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Upon logging in to sellit.social your full name is collected from your Facebook account and used to identify you on the site. You will then be prompted to enter your email address which is used to share reports with other users, have reports shared with you, and used for sellit.social communication emails.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
sellit.social will only ever disclose your personally-identifying information (full name or email address) to sellit.social employees for use in continued development of the site. Your email address will only be used by the sellit.social staff to contact you with site-related announcements and it will never
be disclosed to a third party except in the case a subpoena, court order or other governmental request is received.
For a list of customers that use Stripe for processing payments click here
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. For more information on Stripe's security measures click here
- March 7, 2016: Added policy
- November 6, 2016: Removed PayPal information, added Stripe security and privacy information